Preschools in Bangalore follow the Global Montessori Plus Programme (GMP) that is based on the Montessori teaching practices. Here, students receive the best in kindergarten schooling that helps them build a strong foundation for their future. They learn the basics of reading, writing, and arithmetic which helps build their vocabulary and numerical knowledge. They are also encouraged to participate in activities specially designed to help develop their physical, mental, emotional, and social skills.
The school fees in Bangalore preschools are affordable and have an all-inclusive structure. The fee schedule consists of school admission fees, tuition fees, and registration fees for the best quality education.
Here’s a detailed look at the fee structure at preschools in Bangalore.
- School fees: The annual cost of school fees differs in every grade. Charges included in the fees structure are:
- Registration fees
- Admission fees
- Security deposit
- Tuition fees
- Annual charges
- Transportation charges (if opted for)
The admission fee is a one-time, non-refundable fee paid during admission. The tuition fees increase with each grade.
- Payment system: The kindergarten fees can either be paid annually or before the beginning of every term. The preschool in Bangalore have four terms of 3 months duration. The fees need to be deposited at the beginning of every term by the specified date. The fee structure details can be found on the Fees Page of the school’s website. The term fees include tuition fees, term fees, and transportation charges if opted for by the students. The school also offers a 20% sibling discount on tuition fees.
- Payment options: The preschool in Bangalore offers parents various options to make the fee payment. Parents can make the payment by:
- Cheque or bank draft
- Credit card
- Cash or debit card
- Through the school portal
- Scholarships: The preschools in Bangalore offer scholarships to the students of kindergarten. Through these scholarships, the schools contribute to the educational needs of their students. The school extends financial assistance to parents in an attempt to make education affordable to deserving students. Students are assessed on their academic performance and gross family income documents.
Reasonable Fee Structure:
Although the School fees in Bangalore international schools may seem higher than in other schools, one needs to consider the kind of atmosphere and the facilities provided by these schools. Students are offered smart classrooms that make learning fun and interesting, and several extracurricular and co-curricular activities and events that help them in developing their skills and their personalities.
The school premises promise state-of-the-art educational facilities in world-class infrastructure, a wide spectrum of spaces for the optimum learning experience, and modern security measures for the safety of students. All these facilities and a brilliant faculty make the child’s educational experience successful.
In a bid to make education affordable to all, schools offer scholarships to deserving students. They offer financial assistance through various scholarships to help students fulfill their educational dreams, hone their skills, and help them grow into well-rounded individuals. The fees that are charged by international schools are, therefore, justified, as students, as well as parents, get the best of educational experience and a chance to widen their horizons for a successful life ahead.