Well, there are a few things that you must keep in mind while filling in the UPSC application form 2022, because making errors while filing the UPSC application form can cost you the wastage of the application fees and also can ruin your chances of appearing for the UPSC examination. So, be very alert while filling out the UPSC online application and keep in the mind the points mentioned below.
- You can submit the online forms only on https://upsconline.nic.in/.
- Do not leave out the fields with the (*) mark on them as they are to be filled mandatorily.
- Know, that once you click on the submit button and your application is submitted, no changes can be made after that.
- In Part-1 Registration, fill in your personal details, educational qualification, and address.
- In Part-2 Registration, provide your payment details, your choice of Exam Center, photograph, signature, photo id documents, and declarations.
- Also, upload photo id documents in PDF format only. Size shouldn’t be more than 300 KB or less than 20 KB.
- Give your photo id card number in the application form and also upload a copy. You’d have to carry the same photo-id later to the exam hall.
UPSC 2022 Online Application Fee
The Application fee for applying for the UPSC exams is 100 INR for general category candidates.
For people belonging to ST/SC/PwD categories or are females, the fee is 0 INR, meaning that they are exempted from paying the fee.
|Category||UPSC Prelims Exam Fee||UPSC Mains Exam Fee|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates (Male)||INR 100||INR 200|
|Female candidates (All Categories)||Exempted from fee payment||Exempted from fee payment|
|SC/ ST/ PH candidates||Exempted from fee payment||Exempted from fee payment|
For online payment of fees, you can pay through the net banking portal of the State Bank of India or by RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ MasterCard/Visa.
Click here to get information about: upsc study material