Machines are made by humans so that they can keep working for long hours without any sort of hindrances or any type of mechanical breakdown. This is not the case with humans, since they are made up of muscle and mass, which on excess work become weak and need rest. We humans need to get replenished after a tiresome job as our body needs to regenerate the energy lost. We generate the lost energy by the mode of ‘sufficient sleep’.
Sleeping is an essential component of any human life, comprising on which will ultimately have deleterious side effects on our lives in various manner of ways. Lack of sleep is called INSOMNIA
REASONS LEADING TO INSOMNIA/SLEEPLESSNESS
Major reasons for lack of sleep or INSOMNIA can be the following:
- Too much stress: Excessive stress on the mind and body can put our brain and body under extreme pressure and deprive us off the rest time we need.
- Anxiety: too much anxiousness will put the mind into a state of unrest, this makes it difficult to relax.
- Excessive medication: too many medicines in our life can have adverse effects on our health and also put our mental stability and peace into a corner.
- Distressed mind: an unsound and disturbed mind is the sole cause behind a disturbed lifestyle.
- Family disputes: man finds ultimate peace at his home, but if there is unrest at home, then the problem of an unsound mind will get escalated.
- Lack of peace: loss of peace begins with lack of peace since peace is the ultimate medicine to any physiological issue.
- Over thinking: one cause of loss of sleep is over thinking as it keeps your mind constantly thinking about something for a very long time.
- Physical inferiority Bad Mental health: mental health is the indicator of a stable and still human; if the mental health of a person is absolutely unstable then it’s sure to be a cause behind sleeplessness.
- Drug abuse: one of the worst reasons behind insomnia and other sleep-related issues is getting used to drugs.
- Addiction: any sort of addiction that provides you acute peace and short-term rest, and the deprivation of such stuff will for sure make you lose your natural peace and sleep.
- Loss of appetite: improper diet and bad intake of food will make you weak and prone to many health issues.
- Loss of nutritional value of food: a healthy food with sufficient amount of nutrition is a must need for the body and the brain to function, lack of which will adversely affect us.
- Disorderly sleep cycle: improper sleep cycle and sleeping pattern and irregular sleep or distrusted sleep is major cause for sleeplessness.
- Guilt and mental torture, etc.
TREATMENT OF INSOMNIA
Insomnia can be acute but if left untreated may turn out today to become chronic One such remedy for Insomnia is ZOPICLONE.
This is a drug that helps waiver off insomniatic tendencies. Zopiclone is a pill that is recommended to people suffering (insomniacs) to help them recover from the same. It helps you fall asleep and get the required amount of sleep and also prevents waking up in the middle of your sleep.
Zopiclone 7.5mg is easily available both online as well at any medical store; provided you just need to present a doctor’s prescription. Zopiclone is available in the form of pills and liquid. It can be availed by anyone from any random medical store as well as online.
Zopiclone is available in two categories: 3.75 gm and 7.5 gm. The vials can be taken by anyone above the age of 18 years.
The dosage goes like: 7.5 gm before bedtime, around an hour earlier, and 3.75 gm for those who are over the age of 65 years. Zopiclone should be avoided by people who have certain allergies, followed by avoiding excessive dosage. It can be taken with regular water with the suggestion of the physician about the timings.
However, some side effects of ZOPICLONE are:
- Bitter taste
- Daytime drowsiness
- Dry mouth
- Stomach upset
These symptoms may occur in the first few days as our body adjusts to the medication. If any of these effects continue or become bothersome, inform your doctor. Anyways, ZOPICLONE is recommended generally for any person suffering from Insomnia or sleeplessness.