Updates For The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2022 Exam:
- The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2022 test has been conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT-Bombay) on 29th August.
- The exam was divided into two shifts: the morning shift was held from 9 am to 12 pm, and the afternoon shift was extended between 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Answer Key Updates:
- Candidates will be able to get a copy of their answers from the official JEE Advanced website, jeeadv.ac.in, beginning at 10 am on September 1st.
- Following that, at 10 AM on September 3, the provisional answer keys will be made available for download. Candidates will have until 5 PM, September 4, to make objections.
- The final answer keys and JEE Advanced results will be released at 10 am on September 11 after all objection requests have been considered.
Counseling And AAT Exam Updates:
- The Joint Seat Allocation (JoSAA) 2022 process is scheduled to begin in September, and the online registration for the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2022 will be open from 10 am on September 11 to 5 pm on September 12. The AAT 2022 exam is scheduled to be conducted on 14th September, from 9 AM to 12 PM, while the results are tentative to be declared at 5 PM on September 17th.
- A total of 6,22,034 applicants enrolled for the JEE Main 2022 session 2 tests, of which 5,40,242 showed up.
- Only two girls have reached the list out of the 24 applicants who achieved a perfect score in JEE Main.
- This year, 2,57,031 females and 6,48,555 boys gathered to participate in the JEE sessions.
- Only 1.6 lakh students, including 50 foreign nationals, have registered for the JEE (Advanced) 2022 exam out of the top 2.5 lakh rank holders in the JEE Main examination, who were allowed to take the exam.