According to SPER Market Research, the Industrial Vehicles Market Report improves efficiency by providing more storage space due to its ability to operate in significantly narrower aisles. Aisle trucks are in high demand due to their efficiency, dependability, and low operating costs. Aisle trucks also offer several advantages, such as improved load/lift capability in tight spaces, as well as comfort and safety. As a result, the aisle truck market sector is growing and is expected to grow further in the industrial vehicle industry.
- Forecast CAGR (2022-2030): 4.2%
- Forecast Market Size (2030): 60.73 Billion
Global Industrial Vehicles Market Insights, Size, and Growth Forecast To 2030
- Freight & Logistics
- Forklifts (<5 Ton, 5-10 Ton, 11-36 Ton, >36 Ton)
- Aisle Truck (<1 Ton, 1-2 Ton, >2 Ton)
- Tow Tractors (<5 Ton, 5-10 Ton, 11-30 Ton, >30 Ton)
- Container Handlers (<30 Ton, 30-40 Ton, >40 Ton)
- Battery operated
- Boom Lifts
- Scissor Lifts
- North America
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends, and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.