Brother printers are well-known for their fast communication capabilities. When you try to print things from your device, it will print those documents without taking any further time to process the request. Apart from that, the control panel of the Brother printer is simple to use. Users may, however, occasionally find the error Brother Printing Not Connecting. As a result, you may effortlessly connect your printer to a wireless network without any prior technical knowledge. It is true that attaching a Brother printer to a network is simple. We’ll show you how to connect a Brother printer to a wireless router in this article. If your Brother printer won’t connect to a wireless network, please follow the steps and instructions below.
Why Brother Printing Not Connecting to WiFi
This occurs for a variety of technical reasons for Why Is My Brother Printing Not Connecting. If you’re having trouble printing papers for any other reason, don’t panic; we’ve got a guide to help you fix the problem that you can use on your devices. There could be a number of issues that cause problems while connecting a Brother printer to WiFi, so here’s how to double-check that everything is in working order:
- If the wifi password you used to connect to the internet is incorrect, go to your router’s dashboard and double-check that everything is in order and that you have the correct password.
- Because passwords are case sensitive, use caution while entering them into the printer.
- When using the WPS Push technique, make sure your printer is within range of your wifi network and that both your computer and printer are connected to the same network. Please enable WPS on the printer control panel or press the WPS key on the printer.
You can either Reset the printer and configure it from the beginning, or you can uninstall and setup the Brother printer from scratch.
How to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi
If your Brother printer stops printing, all of your vital duties may come to a halt, leaving you stranded. What makes it even worse is that your Brother printer is experiencing a range of printing issues, not just one. But breathe a sigh of relief because we’ve put together this guide to help you solve all of your Brother Printing Not Connecting problems. Let’s have a look at them all right now:
Connect The Brother Printer With wifi
- Visit the printer or see if it has an interactive screen.
- At your printer, press the menu key
- Press the OK button after selecting the network using the down arrow
- Here, select WLAN and click OK
- Please select Setup Wizard in the next step and click OK
- Now, it will ask if you want to enable or disable the WLAN
- Select Enable and click OK
Now Your Printer Will Search For Network Or Wireless Connection
- Press OK again after selecting your network name (SSID)
- You may now be asked to use WPS on your Brother printer
- Your printer will ask for the network key when you press 2 on your keypad
- Press OK after typing your password on the keypad
- Wait a few seconds and your brother printer will be connected to your wireless network.
Your wireless printer can now be used with your network system and you can print wirelessly. If you need any other assistance Brother Printing Not Connecting network, please comment below.